Front Desk Receptionist
400 Zermatt Ave Nashville, TN 615-393-3645 email@example.com
To obtain a job in the healthcare field in order to gain experience and knowledge so that I can advance in my career. I would like to work for a company that has many growth opportunities.
▪ Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make decisions on matters of importance to guest.
▪ Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, beverage, supply, utility, and labor cost.
▪ Responsible for estimating food and beverage cost. Work with corporate staff for efficient provisioning and purchasing supplies. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste.
▪ Estimate food needs, place orders with distributors, and schedule delivery of fresh food and supplies. Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
▪ Rung up sales on the point of sale cash register. Took various forms of payment and processed refunds.
▪ Completed price changes or markdowns on items. Created displays for marketing purposes and quick sale.
▪ Reconciled accounts to ensure that the sales tally equaled the items sold. Maintained inventory as needed.
Customer Service Advisor
▪ Face to face interaction with guest accurately captured guests’ product needs and provided updates through the entire process and solved any issues as needed.
▪ Offered guest options that were tailored specifically to their automotive needs by being knowledgeable with the vehicles safety rules, operation manuals, and maintenance needs.
▪ Analyzed and recommended financial objectives that helped increase sales and service results.
▪ Maintained a clean service center and gave impartial advice to ensure that the guest were aware of manufacturer recommendations.
Overton High School
High School Diploma
References are available on request.