2005 23rd Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37208 615.679.6476 615.244.8240 email@example.com
To become a part of an organization that offers advancement towards self-growth
Draughons Junior College 1979 – 1981
- Associate’s in Secretarial
Glencliff High 1975 – 1979
- Microsoft Office.
- Lotus Notes
Knowledge Services Temp Agency 09/23/2015 - present
Administrative Assistant – State of Tennessee
The main switchboard operator, answers all incoming calls by third ring and transfers to the appropriate person. Handles multiple calls in a professional and courteous manner’
Takes a message if needed and forwards the message immediately to the appropriate staff member. Maintains an incoming and outgoing phone call log that identifies the purpose of the call
And the resolution, and maintains a sign in sheet for visitors to the office The phone log and sign in sheet are turned in monthly to management. Greets walk in customers professionally and
Assist with minor questions or calls the appropriate staff member for the customer as soon as possible to address the customer’s concerns or needs.
Data Driven Metric
All revenue deposits and all mail must be date stamped and distributed within one (1) business date of receipt Action Steps: All Revenue Processing Center deposit received PPS must be date stamped
Within one (1) business day, and distributed to the respective PPS employees to be processed. (2) All outside and interdepartmental mail must be date stamped and distributed within one (1) business day;
(3) All deposits and mail must be date stamped correctly with no errors, to include all deposits being stamped with the correct date, and all mail being stamped with the correct date, (4) All faxes received must be date stamped upon receipt and distributed to the appropriate staff member the day they are received.
All licenses identification cards and license certificates must be mailed within 24 hours of receipt
Centennial Medical Center – Parthenon Pavilion 03/16/2008 – Present
Utility Specialist/Food Service Assistant
- Prep food trays for dietary needs
- Deliver food to patient’s rooms; tray line
- Food hostess and cashier
Regions Bank 05/16/1996 –01/02/ 2008
Document Review Specialist 2006-2008
- Ordered and reviewed appraisals, flood certificates, title work as well as documents to satisfy collateral due diligence.
- Resolved disputes with vendors and internal lending personnel for corrected documentation and completed daily procession logs for management.
Document Preparation Pre-Close Specialist 2005-2006
- Received and reviewed loan documentation for closing.
- Entered the appropriated processing fees into the loan system
- Sent loans to assigned document loan processor.
Loan Support Specialist 2003-2005
- Coordinated the consumer loan work flow for the consumer loan processors and assigned loans
- Set up loan alerts for special handling Entered specific loan products into the appropriate systems
- Faxed the documentation to the processing unit.
Senior Account Technician 1996-2003
- Set up and maintained new accounts
- Filed certificates of deposits documents and processed charge-offs
- Prepared signature cards and legal documentation for imaging
- Performed other related duties as requested or assigned.
Lockheed Support Systems 05/13/1994 – 03/10/1996
Data Entry Operator
- Reviewed and keyed mail for the United States Postal Service for the St. Louis, Missouri site.