Airline Customer Service Agent
Resume OfVeasha M. Robinson_____________________________________________________________________________________PERSONAL INFORMATIONFull Name: Veasha Mona' RobinsonMailing Address: 110 Tarrytown Dr. Smyrna TN 37167Telephone: (615) 568-5634Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAININGNursing Assistant Training Specialist-June 2013CPR Certification – July 2013
EDUCATIONNashville State Community College Hillsboro High School –May 2005
AWARDS and HONORSWho's Who Among American High School Students 2004-2005National Honor Roll-2003/2004
Call Center Specialist10/2015-PresentWood Personnel/Drake Software2 International Plaza #800, Nashville, TN 37217Rep. 615-399-0019• Continually, provide friendly and courteous service to internal and external customers. • Demonstrate professionalism, tact, and diplomacy while working with customers in high-pressure situations.• Successfully managed multiple tasks under tight deadline with minimal or no supervision. • Attract potential customers by delivering prepared sales scripts; answer product and service questions, about other products and services.• Obtain customers information.• Update customers and potential customer database.• Follow up on initial contacts when necessary.• Respond to customer inquiries by phone and by email.• Research required information using multiple resources.• Listen to the customer queries patiently and solve it. If the problem doesn't seem to solve, then forward the problem to the appropriate personnel.• Document all call interactions, orders and accounts according to standard operating procedures.• Stay abreast of the latest product or procedure changes/updates.
Patient Care7/2014 – 11/2015(deceased) 3710 Village Trail-Nashville, TN 37207J. Williams 662 347-7814• Administered prescribed oral medications.• Read and recorded vital signs.• Assisted patient with bathing, dressing/undressing and other grooming duties. • Turned patient frequently to prevent bed sores. • Changed dressings when applicable.• Massaged limbs.• Provided skin and hair care.• Ensured equipment functioned properly.• Engaged patient in light conversations.• Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and preformed light cleaning duties to patient room.• Provided support to patient when she was able to walk.• Prepared and served meals and snacks when patient was able to eat with assistance.• Engaged in conversation with patient. Notified family of any unusual changes.
Manufacture Technician09/2014 – 10/2015America Red Cross2201 Charlotte Ave, Nash, TN Marlene Lane 615-346-7950
• Provide excellent customer service by handling requests in a professional and courteous manner and interact with couriers to assure the end customer's needs are met and processed appropriately.• Responsible for the receipt, component production and distribution of blood components. • Visual inspect all blood products to ensure quality.• Perform leukoreduction process on red blood cell components.• Label blood according to procedure.• Place and organize blood products in appropriate storage areas including walk-in refrigerator(s) and freezer(s) according to procedure.• Receive and distribute orders for blood products. • Arrange the transfer of platelet, as necessary.• Assist the Central Receipt Department of Manufacturing with the receipt of blood components, donor samples, and patient samples.• Follow-up on work and reports for completeness and accuracy.• Inform supervisor on any problems, equipment malfunctions or other discrepancies.• Ensure that supplies are stocked throughout my shift and stocked for the next shift and perform duties in compliance with departmental policies and procedures as assigned.• Perform monthly inventory counts.• Comply with regulations, technical policies and procedures.
Wait Staff 07/2005 – 09/2014 Lee’s Waiter & Bartender Services4591 Clarksville Hwy. Nash, TNJoseph Lee (615) 876-4209
• Prepared the banquet area for guest’s arrival.• Prepared and serve food.• Skilled in operating ovens, deep fat fryers and other kitchen equipment.• Transported supplies from refrigeration and dry storage to the kitchen production area.• Insured that food and beverages items are properly heated or cooled.• Prepared bulk items for serving.• Decorate hors d’oeuvres trays for passing and plate main course meal in an attractive display.• Served beverages including wine and other alcoholic drinks according to the menu.• Replenished food at serving stations when needed.• Accurately, operated cash register when a cash bar is requested. • Worked professionally and efficiently in a team environment with customers.• Very comfortable interacting with people from various ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.• Maintained professional appearance and grooming standards.• Maintained overall cleanliness of work area.
Senior Helper Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)07/2013 – 09/2014400 Sugar Tree Ln., STE 220, Franklin, TN 37068615-591-7007• Followed hand washing procedures during your daily duties.• Kept the patient(s) bed and area clean and tidy.• Placed bedpans or help support the patient(s) to the bathroom. • Assisted patients with daily activities i.e. bathing, combing hair, nail care, changing of clothes, etc…• Helped feed and/or give beverages to patient(s).• Turned or positioned patient(s) to help prevent bed sores.• Changed linen and sheets to prevent infections.• Helped patient(s) get out of bed, sit up, walk or get in to wheel chair.• Maintained a clean and disinfected area to avoid infections.• Provided any assistance to the patient as needed.• Talked with the patients helping them feel more at ease.• Made sure all orders are followed.• Removed any potentially dangerous items or hazards from the area.• Kept the patient comfortable at all times and engaged in conversation.
Warehouse/Shipping03/2013-07/2013 (Temp)Elwood Staffing/Ceva2361 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217 Rep. (615) 361-1151
• Read customers order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.• Used RF Scanner to track inventory, pulling orders and parts for shipment.• Assembled customer orders from stock room and placing them on the conveyor for shrinkage and other shipping process according to Quality Assurance standards.• Inserted items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding. • Examined outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.• Maintained inventory of shipping materials and supplies.• Moved items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas. • Sorted and replace unused items on racks, shelves, or in bins.• Reported potentially unsafe conditions.• Other duties may be assigned.
SD Packer09/2012- 12/2012 (Temp)Saks Fifth Avenue Warehouse1 Walden Books Dr,Lavergne, TN 37086HR Rep. (410) 297-5207
• Used RF scanners to input packages/orders for shipping.• Used hand trucks and manual carts in material handling tasks.• Properly packed, and labeled inventory items for shipping based on information from incoming requisitions utilizing the Agile System.• Very flexible and team orientated in fulfilling warehouse duties.• Communicated effectively with team members.• Cross trained and performed duties in other areas when needed.• Paid attention to detail.• Determined sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.• Received and counted stock items and recorded data using computer. • Examined and inspected stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.• Ensured inventory area was clean and properly stocked in compliance with safety regulations.• Verified packages/order for accuracy of shipments.• Stored/returned items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses• Maintained employment standards which also included standing for long periods of time, bending and lifting small items up to 50 lbs.• Kept track of all damaged inventory and reported to lead or supervisor.• Provided assistance to co-workers when needed.Quality Assurance/ Warehouse03/2008 – 12/2008 (Temp)Quanta/ Select Staffing 697 President Pl. Smyrna, TN 37167 (615)355-4744
• Inspected computer hardware for defective parts before shipping it out to the customer.• Completed daily logs.• Responsible for quality control. No damaged product was sent out.• Staged finished product for loading. • Visually identified and inspected material(s) for damages.• Used RF scanners to input packages/orders for shipping. • Verified packages/order for accuracy of shipments.• Properly packed, and labeled inventory in the warehouse.• Maintained employment standards which also included standing for long periods of time, bending and lifting small items up to 50 lbs.• Maintained stock quality and kept tracked of all damaged inventory and reported finding to supervisor.• Ensured inventory area was clean and properly stocked.
Administrative Clerk (OA)03/2006- 07/2006 (Work Study)Department of Treasury/Internal Revenue Service (IRS) 810 Broadway -Nashville TNGlenda Byrum (615) 250-5153
• Performed general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing documents for attorneys, paralegals, and specialist. • Greeted clients and visitors.• Answered telephones and transferred calls to appropriate staff member. • Took and relayed messages.• Provided general information to callers.• Directed persons to correct destination.• Ensured knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization• Maintained hard copy and electronic filing system.• Used Microsoft Office Suite to create, edit and print reports and spreadsheets.• Received, sorted and distributed mail and packages.• Researched non-technical case information. • Tidy and maintained the reception area.• Performed other duties as assigned.
Patient Care01/2004 – 12/2007(deceased)451 Ponder Pl.Nashville, TN 37208• Assisted patient by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming. • Kept patient rooms neat and clean.• Assisted patient with dressing/undressing when needed.• Ran errands i.e. store, pharmacies, pay bills.• Transported patient to/from doctor appointments.• Provided support to patient when walking if needed.• Performed light housekeeping duties i.e. changing linens, dusting, vacuuming; cleaning kitchen bathroom, and personal laundry.• Prepared and served meals and snacks.• Served meals and assisted with the cleanup after the meals have been eaten. Notified family of any unusual changes.
Team Member08/2003 – 03/2006Krispy Kreme Doughnut408 East Thompson Lane- Nashville TNStefani Wilson (615) 254-5966
• Greeted and welcomed customers with a smile and eye contact as they entered the restaurant.• Described menu items to customers and suggested items or informed them of the current specials.• Provided information about menus; took and completed menu items accurately. • Operated cash register and receives payment from customer in cash or credit card, accurately.• Stocked and arranged menu items for selling and presentation and replenish items as needed• Maintained the required level of sanitation and cleanliness of the work area. • Provided exemplary customer service skills, and performed other duties as assigned.• Effectively worked in a team environment.