Jack Aaron Coggins
Shipping – Receiving – Inventory Control – Distribution
Experience and Qualifications:
To utilize my experience to complete all warehouse responsibilities with shipping, receiving, warehouse management and product inventory. With 25+ years in a warehousing environment in both Lead and Mid-Level Supervisory positions. Excellent problem solving skills and multitasking capabilities. Crown Certified in multiple forklift and material handling equipment platforms.
2013 – 2016 - Gibson Guitar Shipping Associate
- Material Handling, Order Fulfillment, shipment preparation
Palletising material for orders, wrapping, and labeling for shipment. Completing BOL
for truck pick-up.
- Maintain off site storage inventory
Maintaining inventory rack location accuracy for ease of pulling material for order
- Training new department members
2011 -2013 - Ricoh Americas Corp, Nashville TN Inventory Control Associate
- Order Fulfillment
Pulling merchandise as directed by IR RR scanner program and compiling order to completion and forwarding to shipping associates.
- Inventory Tracking and Maintenance
Continual cycle counting of inventory and updating of daily on hand records for availability for order completion.
- Man Up Order Picker and Reach Truck Forklift
2005 - 2009 - Quanta Manufacturing, Lavergne TN Inventory Control Coordinator
- Inventory Control Coordinator
Responsible for maintaining accurate counts on inventory quantities and working with Purchasing to maintain inventory minimum/maximum limits
- Order Fulfillment for Cisco Pick Pack Program
Assisted Program Manager in implementing new picking system for proprietary order f fulfillment system for CISCO Pick Pack Program. Responsible for order fulfillment and shipping merchandise to Cisco customer specifications.
- Shipping, UPS, FED EX, International and Domestic
Utilizing both UPS and FED-EX proprietary terminals for shipping orders to both domestic and international customers.
- Receiving Department Associate
Relocated to Receiving Department to assist in distributing raw materials to proper departments for production.
- Material Distribution, Forklift Operation Certification
1985 - 2004 - United Stationers Supply Company, Lavergne TN. Receiving Department Lead
- Long Distance Merchandise Transfer
Delivery truck operation to insure timely arrival of merchandise to customer.
- Receiving, Inventory, Computer Tracking via RF Scanning (RFID hand scanner)
Receiving Lead responsible for accurate and timely storage of incoming product to
facilitate order fulfillment. Cycle counting of inventory to insure product accuracy and availability.
- Merchandise Restock, Order Fulfillment, Material Distribution
Responsible for maintaining inventory replenishment and assist in pulling orders for distribution.
- Inbound Freight Scheduling
Communicating with local freight terminals for the timely and consistent arrival of product into facility.
- Certification on Multiple Crown Forklift Platforms
1976 - 1985 - Warren Paint and Color, Nashville TN Shipping Receiving Supervisor
- Order Fulfillment and Documentation
Fulfilling product orders for shipment and creating BOL and shipping documentation.
- Receiving Raw Material, Warehousing and Distribution to Production Floor
Receiving raw materials and distributing to production floor for processing.
- Local Delivery Transportation, Forklift Operation
1993 - Nashville State Community College Continuing Education
1975-1976 - Nashville State Community College Graphics Art/Printing