Justin W. Pickard
4501 Packard Drive L10
Cell Phone: (603) 581-5188 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a position that will enable me have new experiences to help me grow within a company while continuing to be challenged. My determination and work ethics work well in a dynamic environment promoting business growth.
*Ability to handle varying degrees of priorities in an a professional and organized manner.
*Manages multiple projects with attention to detail.
*Conveys a positive and service oriented attitude with a goal for a well-developed customer relationship.
Barker Backhoe, Exeter, NH 12/2015- 9/16
Landscaper and Ground Maintenance
* Handyman services
* Landscaping enhancement
* Grounds maintenance
* Commercial sweeping
* Snow removal
* General carpentry
* Pressure washing
* Stump grinding
Chili’s, Salem, NH 09/2013 – 12/2015
* Verify that all items are available prior to cooking.
* Season and cook food according specs and recipes provided.
* Flexible with changes per customer requests.
* Ensure that all orders follow menu presentation.
* Portion and arrange food aesthetically.
* Bake, boil, roast, steam and fry food items.
* Ensure that food supplies are in check at all times.
* Manage portions of grilled food items and garnish them.
* Taste and evaluate food items before serving.
Applebee’s, Epping, NH 09/2011 – 07/2013
* Maintained kitchen equipment and tools.
* Prepared food items for cooking by washing, cutting and cleaning them.
* Chopped vegetables and carved meats.
* Washed utensils used for cutting and preparing food items.
* Assisted the cook by performing stirring and frying duties.
*Organized and cleaned work stations and counters.
Sanborn Regional High School, Kingston, NH. 1996-2000
*Marie Antoinette Scholarship for Theatre via Sanborn Regional High School