Human Resources Manager
Nashville TN (615) 571-3431
Transformational and strategic HR business partner possessing a unique ability to fulfill company vision by translating business needs into solid HR strategy. Empowering HR leader specializing in a high-growth environment while ensuring exemplary delivery of day-to-day HR services. Proven track record for implementing new processes and building high-impact relationships.
HR Subject Matter Expert
Mergers & Acquisitions
Payroll & Benefits
Coaching & Mentoring
Eco-Energy, LLC , Franklin, TN
International alternative energy company with over $4 billion in annual sales. Leading independent provider of biofuels with a 12% share of the global market. 200+ employees at corporate office, four distribution sites and a transportation fleet spanning 10 states and Canada.
Director, Human Capital Management 2014-2016
Elevated HR function and services to better align with a growing, cutting-edge company. Promoted to Director from Manager after three months.
Implementation, Process Improvement & Cost Reduction
- Implemented four major administrative systems and software changes in six months resulting in improved accuracy, reduced processing time and encouraging a culture of employee self- service.
- Paylocity - HRIS, Payroll and Benefit Payroll administration
- Beneflex - HSA and FSA administration
- Empower – 401k administration
- Avatar - Transportation talent acquisition system
- Drove support of Transportation division, a key revenue stream, by increasing driver fleet 100%+ in first year in one of the most competitive labor markets in the nation.
- Introduced new leave and disability coverage processes saving the division over $30,000 annually.
- Reducing time to fill by 50% by going paperless in application and recruiting process.
Culture Champion and Key Leader
- Partnered with executive leadership to coauthor strategic solutions and change management resulting in targeted HR focus and cohesive messaging to employees.
- Co-authored a three-part employee engagement program: philanthropy, wellness and general engagement to cultivate a thriving environment for employees. Established baseline to measure cultural shifts and engagement efforts over time by conducting several employee surveys with nearly 100% participation rate.
- Shifted a legacy culture of labor mentality to a talent and performance management mentality resulting in reduced turnover in hard to fill positions and more appropriate candidate selection.
- Partnered with new and experienced managers to provide advice and counsel to reach resolution to complex issues in order to increase performance and retention while reducing risk and turnover.
Markham, Ginger (615) 571-3431 Page 2
Acceptance Insurance, Inc., Nashville, TN
Leading provider of auto insurance products headquartered in Nashville, TN with 1100+ employees in over 350 retail locations in 12 states.
Human Resources Manager 2014-2014
Reported to Senior Vice President-Agency Operations
- Partnered with Senior Vice President-Sales and Senior Vice President-Claims to align HR strategy and support with sales and operations initiatives in a crisis environment.
- Increased level of engagement and reduced associate anxiety due to ongoing litigation by customizing communication strategies.
- Addressed and systemized employee relations to identify trends and training opportunities to reduce risk and educate and influence executive leadership.
- Spearheaded benefit plan design, implementation and employee communication.
Camping World, Inc., Bowling Green, KY
The nation’s largest RV and outdoor retailer with 100+ retail and service locations in over 35 states nationwide, a customer call center and two distribution centers.
Human Resources Manager-National HR Leader 2006-2012
Reported to the Executive Vice President-HR and provided full spectrum HR support for 1600+ associates nationally as well as corporate headquarters, two distribution centers and customer care call center.
- Restructured and centralized the national HR team to match the company’s rapid growth and better service operations.
- Created the first Talent Acquisition team with particular focus on new store openings resulting in increased efficiency of new store hiring.
- Pioneered, designed and implemented an automated recruiting process with an Applicant Tracking System and custom online performance management system that fully integrated performance and training management into our hiring process.
- Key contributor for benefit plan design and implementation, vendor selection, needs analysis, RFP process, all communications materials, buy in and presented nationally.
- Co-designed and implemented new, incentive-based compensation structure for Retail & Service Managers.
EARLY CAREER EXPERIENCE
South Central Bank, Inc., Human Resources Manager 1999-2006
Hamilton-Ryker, Inc., Staffing Supervisor 1999-1999
The Reserves Network, Staffing Supervisor 1997-1997
Bachelor of Arts, Western Kentucky University, Corporate and Organizational Communications
Professional in Human Resources, SHRM, HRCI