Charles D. Brown
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position with a growing company where I can utilize my hard working skills and abilities to be of service to my employer and to others.
- · Worked for the United States Dept. of Agriculture
- · Monitored health and safety standards
- · Serve Safe Certified
- · Control of food borne illness and cross contamination
- · Owner of a Port of Subs franchise 7 years
- · Owner of an Aunt Hattie’s bread route 2 years
- · Provided maintenance to commercial businesses
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
04/09 to05/10 Jani-King Las Vegas, NV
01/09 to05/09 Standard Restaurant Supply Las Vegas, NV
08/08 to 01/09 Bell-Trans Las Vegas, NV
04/08 to 08/08 England Trucking Las Vegas , NV
06/01to 12/ 07 Burger-King Las Vegas, NV
Mumford Detroit, MI Diploma