KIZZY RAMSEY 1013 Davidson Street
Nashville, TN 37206
Cell Phone: (615) 715-5969
e-mail: kizzy email@example.com
Highly dedicated individual seeking a position where I can utilize my skills in
a progressive and professional environment. Seeking the opportunity to be a
part of an enthusiastic team which encourages excellence and continued growth.
EDUCATION NASHVILLE HIGH-TECH INSTITUTE, INC., Nashville, TN
Associate of Applied Science ~ Surgical Technologist
LCC-ST Application Pending
¨ Certified Nursing Assistant, Stonebridge Nursing Home, Fayetteville, TN
¨ Harton Regional Medical Center, Tullahoma, TN, May, 2006, to August, 2006
General, Orthopedic, ENT, Gynecology, Plastic Reconstructive, Endoscopy, OB
¨ Vital signs Decontamination Patient Preparation and Draping
¨ Sterilization Aseptic Technique Clean Operating Room/Instruments
¨ Data Entry Operate Autoclave Knowledge of Surgical Procedures
GENERAL HOSPITAL Nashville, TN
Central Sterile Tech II 6/10 to Present
- Ensure adequate levels of supplies.
- Monitor inventory levels of supplies in designated area daily.
- Ensure needed supplies are ordered correctly and promptly, and proper documentation and authorizations are made.
- Assure proper rotation of stock and reprocessing of outdated trays.
- Ensure proper receipt, check-off, and storage of supplies and equipment.
- Prepare equipment and instruments for repair. Maintain proper records.
LINCOLN MEDICAL CENTER Fayetteville, TN
Operating Room Tech 5/08 to 5/09
- Assisted the doctor with passing of instruments and sutures, and with counting
at the end of case. Cleaned the room after procedures were completed.
- Sat up the operating room. Performed sterile technique. Performed donning and undonning. Positioned the patient.
HARTON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Tullahoma, TN
Operating Room Tech 10/06 to 8/07
- Performed the same duties and responsibilities as listed above.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT EXPERIENCE
ALLCARE HEALTH SERVICES Fayetteville, TN 6/04 to 3/05
LYNCHBURG NURSING CENTER Lynchburg, TN 1/03 to 3/05
GLENOAKS NURSING CENTER Shelbyville, TN 4/99 to 11/03