Monquise D. Jones
1533 Antioch Pike
A position with growth potential, where my discipline, Go-Getting positive attitude, and professionalism can be utilized.
Summary of Qualifications
1. Willing to assume responsibility and is self-motivated.
2. Well rounded, flexible team player, and has the ability to learn quickly.
3. Skilled in applying a logical, common sense approach to practical solutions.
4. Well-organized, inquisitive problem solver who enjoys challenges.
5. Communicate effectively when dealing with people of diverse interest and levels of authority.
Front desk ,Assistant manager
June 2010-October 20012
Independent contracting, marketing, advertising, event promotions
January 2008-Aug 2009
Marketing Manager, B2B Marketing
February 2005-April 2007
Floor supervisor ,Telemarketing, Outbound& Inbound calling
May 2002- August 2005
Telemarketing, guerilla marketing, customer service, canvassing, and appointment setting
Experience and Skills
Two years of experience using Final Cut Pro and Photo Shop
Over Ten years of Marketing and Customer Service experience
Completion of several Business Administration classes while attending Tallahassee Community College Completion of several Media Arts Entertainment classes while attending Mott Community College in Flint, MI