l Talent Acquisition
l H R management
l Exceptional Listening and Speaking
l Critical thinking & Problem Solving
l Verbal / written communicator
l Payroll & Benefits
l Teambuilding & Training
l MS office
l Program Development
Lipscomb University – Nashville, TN B.B.A
Professional Work Experience
Addison- Nashville, TN
Human Resources Consultant/Recruiter – (October 2015-current)
- Worked with clients to recruit for executive level position in finance and accounting.
- Recruited and interviewed C-level candidates.
- Consulted with clients about hiring needs to include, but not limited to salary, job descriptions, and etc.
- Counseled candidates in the areas including, but not limited to resume building, interviewing skills, education, and etc.
R.H. Boyd- Nashville, TN
Human Resources Generalist – (December 2013-October 2015)
- Recruited qualified candidates in area of IT, HR, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Sales, and etc.
- Managed all areas of H.R. including, but not limited to Benefits, Payroll, Safety, Workman’s Comp, and Training.
Bridgestone- Nashville, TN
Human Resources Representative (contract) – (August 2013-December 2013)
- Recruited qualified candidates for the corporate office.
- Crafted job descriptions.
- Ran background checks and completed reference check.
- Completed phone interviews and in person interviews.
- Worked with Department heads on meeting staffing needs.
Youth Vision Inc. of Beverly Hill, CA — Nashville, TN
Human Resource Business Partner (January 2012- August 2013)
- Developed strategy to recruit sponsorship and endorsement.
- Expanded public participation of Youth Visions through the implementation of public events.
- Set up meetings with local politicians to educate them about Youth Visions.
- Worked with non-profits, public and private companies to raise funds and support for Youth Vision.
- Raised awareness about Youth Visions through the development of the strategic communications plan.
- Increased participation in the Youth Visions by developing outreach programs.
- Educated business, principals, universities, and staff of Nashville Schools about Youth Vision.
Gleason Rogers Page 2
UPS — Nashville, TN ( June 2005- January 2012)
District Human Resources Specialist/Recruiter (January 2011 – January 2012)
- Hired and promoted employees for local and non-local facilities.
- Processed FMLA and payroll.
- Worked with District managers and VPs to provide staffing and HR support for the District.
- Processed retirement, Health Benefits, Stock options and 401K.
- Worked with Unemployment claims and disability claims.
- Worked with security to enforce policies and investigated employee issues.
- Trained in Progressive Disciplining, Preventing Sexual Harassment, and Managing Diversity.
- Supervised 10 management employees and over 1500 hourly employees.
Local Human Resources Representative/Recruiter (July 2008 – Jan. 2011)
Human Resources Training Specialist (June 2007 – July 2008)
Human Resources Trainer (May 2006 – June 2007)
Operation Package Handler (June 2005 – May 2006)
Honors, Volunteer work, Affiliations, and Gifts